Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm a senior and I'm looking to go to college this coming up year.I heard that in Puerto Rico, the tuition is a lot cheaper. Plus, it's beautiful there. I would love to go to college there and I know a lot of Spanish but I wouldn't be able to take my classes in Spanish. So are there any colleges there where I could take all my classes in Spanish?|||The truth is that all colleges in Puerto Rico (public or private institutions) usually give all their lectures in spanish. But some mayors tend to be more english friendly. For instance, when I studied Chemistry in University of Puerto Rico, R铆o Piedras Campus almost every math and science textbooks were written on english. Also, almost every professor give us the chance to write our papers and/or tests on english or spanish.

I do remember as well, my statistics professor, a german called Dieter Ritz gave his lecture on english with a thick accent. Also, Physics professor Selsby, General Chem was also on english. So, If you know a little spanish and if you plan to be a natural science mayor it shouldn't be a mayor challenge study here. But beware, I think other faculties (like pedagogy) would be less friendly on that matter.

Any other concerns? send me a message

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment