Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Please recommend me a good restaurant to invite my family in Puerto Rico, that i most go before leaving Puerto Rico.
Recommend me some dishes please.|||The place I always recommend is called Metropol. It's in Isla Verde, not to far from the airport. It's located across the street from the Ritz Carlton in Isla Verde. Their prices are very reasonable, for food and drink. And their food is sooo good. They serve many typical Puerto RIcan dishes, as well as some Cuban. 5 of us once ate there for a hundred dollars.|||You have to said where you are staying, if you have a budget, if someone on your party have any food allergies. There are many great restaurants all over PR.|||voca brava|||Hi, I live here in Puerto Rico and I also work as I tour guide for the tourism company and thre are ALOT of great restaurants here...But in the Isla Verde are there is the Metropol (the food is delicious, you should try the sweet plantains and rice and beans), there is also another one called "Barrachina" there they give you free samples of pi帽a coladas and the food is GREAT (you can find barrachina in Isla Verde right next to Banco Popular or in Old San Juan in the fortaleza Street)...You could also try Bebo's Cafe in Calle Loiza and in Old San Juan you have Manolin....If there's anything else I could help you with let me know!! :-)|||I might suggest.. That once you get to PR you get a Que Pasa! is a tourist magazine.

Or you can get info and make reservations go to http://www.gotopuertorico.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment