Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am planning a trip to Puerto Rico for the middle of August. I know it's right in the middle of hurricane season - must be why the deals are so good - but is it even worth any money to go at this time of year? Every day's weather seems to be rainy.|||Yes actually it does in August. I was raised there and every 1st day of August it rains and so everyone goes outside and you see the horses on the streets. It's really nice but afterwards you tend to get sick hahaha. And yes it is worth seeing Puerto Rico is beautiful and I'm not saying this just because it's my homeland. =) It'll always rain in Puerto Rico since it's mostly tropical but it's worth every penny, guaranteed =) Just be sure to not go to the bad areas like Diplo, Naguabo, those old places. I'm actually from Naguabo so I know what it's like. LOL|||yes, and its not only rainy but its hurricane season as well.

some areas of the island rain more than others, the taller the
mountains the more chance of rain, the drier the less. southern and western part of the island its drier than the center norther and eastern part of the island.

best time to travel its in spring time (march, april and beginning of may).|||I was just in PR just last week for 3 days and it rained every day but it wasn't a study rain. Like it would be sunny and hot all of a sudden it would pour raining for about 10 mins then stop and the sun would come back out and it would get hot I mean hot again enjoy your trip..|||I have never been there personally.
But yes it will probably be very rainy/stormy.

I would still consider going, but just realize that you will not have as good a time as if you went in a better season.|||yes it rains, depends where you are.
the rain there is very unpredictable.
where i live, its really sunny in the morning and then at about 3 it starts pouring rain that lasts for like 20-45 min and then it turns sunny again.|||Sometimes. But don't worry, the weather in August is very hot. At least where I live. So not a lot of rain.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment