Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi, I want to stay for 4 months in Puerto Rico; near Turabo area. I am looking for a simple, 1-bedroom type apartment - I am single. I want to know how much this can cost? Any paying guest facilities? Any website has this info? Any info is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance|||The www.clasificadosonline.com is a good place to start looking.|||It all depends. Through Internet maybe you can get information. Just write; Renting in Puerto Rico, or in the News paper. endi.com es El Nuevo Dia.

Maybe $450.00 and up in a good place.

Pray to God for him to guide you and found a good place. God hear prayers. He knows what you want so pray. Pray is when you talk to God. He loves you and want the best for you. Just try and your prayer will be answered. Always pray in the name of Jesus Christ and you will see miracles.

God bless you.|||I work in real estate and it really depends on where you will be living. We have listings of 2 bedrooms for 495 but we also have a studio for 600. I suggest you try www.clasificadosonline.com, this site is where you can find rentals either by owner or real estate agents.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment