Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am an Australian living in America. I have been advised by my immigration lawyer not to leave America for the next 9 months until all of my papers clear. If I go on a holiday to Puerto Rico will I need to go through immigration? Will I require my passport? Will I only need to same documentation as I would if I were to travel interstate?|||Traveling to Puerto Rico is just like traveling to another state...do not need to use your passport. You just need a photo I.D.for the plane...like a drivers license. You could could use your passport as I.D. if you like...no customs to go through.|||Our bunny friend is missing something, you said you're Australian. Are you living in the US with some kind of visa? Did you got American citizenship? If you still hold an Australian citizenship, you must use your visa and your passport to travel outside continental US, is not needed to go from state to state, but needed to go outside continental US and you'll need it specially to get back into US.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment