Saturday, March 3, 2012

I would like to know how is Puerto Rico. Im planning on going for the first time and do you think it would be worth the trip?
How is the weather out there in December?|||I went in February about 2 years ago, and it was great. I'm also going back this December for a cruise.

If you haven't been to the Caribbean before, the weather is weird. One minute you'll have crystal-clear, blue skies, and the next minute you'll be sitting in a rainstorm. However, the rainstorms are nice, since they only last a few minutes, the rain is warm, and you only get them 1 or 2 times a day in the winter. The Caribbean is technically a year-round destination, and I've done a lot of research on the Caribbean, and I think the best time to go is actually in the wintertime. The rainfall is historically lower in the winter, and the humidity is also lower than the summertime. The hurricane season has passed (June 1st - November 31st), and it's not as sweltering as it is in the summer.

As I said, I'm going back this December, and from the weather patterns and statistics I've seen and the December Caribbean reviews I've read, I'm not expecting any problems.

Don't worry about it. It will be great! Have fun!|||. whethe nice,and is a lot of celebration in dec tru january 2010, happy hollidays|||PR is one of the prettiest islands in the Carbbean, there is much to do, like going to El Yunque, seeing Ponce, the Barcardi Factory, Old San Juan, theres a great mall, great night life and beautiful beaches. We stayed in Dorado, which is very quiet, but beautiful...a wealthier area on the island. The weather in december will still be in the 80s...Still perfect and lush.|||first of all do not go 2 the campo you will not reception! the weather in puerto rico is always hot, in the evenings it gets in its 70's. other then that u will have a great time. its worth the trip. the waters are clear nd ull enjoy every moment of it|||Its great in Puerto Rico. The people are great, the weatgers good, though pack an umbrella in case of raining.The food is great too, including the local food. And if you do visit, I recomend you to visit the Viejo San Juan, because it will teach you not only Puertorrican Culture, but also Spanish. But the weather in Puerto Rico is really good, but December here is really cold, at least for me. Its above 75F and bellow 95 F.|||it's pretty cool. i actually called 1-800-866-STAR and they send you all the info you may need about PR. It's like a tourism phone number. I called and got me my phamphlets.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment