Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have lived in teh US all my life but I lost my birth certificate like 6 years ago and I want to get a copy. What do I do about getting it if I was born in Puerto Rico?|||You can contact the Puerto Rico Vital Records Office, as the other posters suggested. However, they are a pain to deal with, and pretty slow. You can make things easier by using a private service to deal with the bureaucracy. My wife was born in Puerto Rico. When she needed a birth certificate, I used vitalchek.com, which is affiliated with LexisNexis. They got the information relatively quickly, and without some of the hassle that you would get by dealing directly with the government. They do charge for their service, but it isn't that much --$30 or $40, as I recall.|||Contact the Puerto Rican Vital Records Office. See below:|||Contact the Puerto Rico Vital Records Office,
http://www.vitalrec.com/pr.html#State

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment